Banker Mason Vacancy
An opportunity has arisen for a Banker Mason within our company Collins and Curtis Masonry Ltd which is based in Ipswich.
As a Banker Mason you will be required to cut and shape stonework with a range of hand and power tools, working from templates and moulds, to give it a textured or polished finish (dressing), in accordance with design plans; you may also be involved in carving figures, lettering or pattern work.
The role will be based at our production facility in Ipswich, Suffolk, but may also include visits to sites, along with site fixing for which training can be provided.
The candidate would ideally have a minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience; however, additional training can be provided to a candidate with the correct aptitude to work.
The successful candidate should know/be able to:
- Efficiently and effectively be able to work and dress natural stone.
- Have good co-ordination and manual skills for cutting and shaping stone.
- Follow and adhere to Health and Safety policy at all times.
- Be able to work carefully and methodically.
- Read drawings and plans.
- Be accurate with dimensions.
- Have an eye for detail to ensure quality control and high standards are met.
- The ability to work as an individual or as part of a team.
- Experience using Dimensional Saw beneficial but not essential.
Salary: Depending on experience.
If you would like to register your interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in writing to: 8 Greenwich Close, Landseer Road, Ipswich IP3 0DD